PDA

View Full Version : Roach's Corner Trash time again.

GrayGhost
02-09-2011, 03:21 PM
The Roach's crap fest has been up a few days, Ive just been too busy to post links. Lots of laughs over there as usual, and if anyone wants to put up some personal favorites, I'm sure we'd all get a kick.

keithsky
02-09-2011, 03:35 PM
These people make me PUKE. It's sickening. I read about all these other people getting busted in Penn and Florida and these jerks keep plugging along. I wish the Feds would find someone they could hire to fake autographs and send them to C.C and see if they pass and when they do, and they will, bust all of them. I have been collecting autographs for 30 years and now getting out of it cause it isn't fun anymore because of all the fake stuff out there and the 3rd party authenticating. I have gotten some things signed in person and didn't pass and the only reason I got it authenicated is because everyone is so obsessed with a PSA or JSA cert that you can't sell anything and make a buck with out one of the 2. Can't get any more real than in person and these guys tell me it's fake. They took all the fun out of it.

GrayGhost
02-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Its true sir. The Roaches have a "signed Mathewson". thats even dated w the world series game and etc. Yeah, righto.

Third party authenticating is good, but its based a lot on rep. I mean, Ive seen a lot of sigs not authenticated by JSA or PSA, and they have been fine. But, in today's world, their word (tho mainly justified) is the Gold Standard. For people like you who got a lot of stuff in person, and don't see a point in an expensive COA, I can understand your frustration, and disgust. It really has changed for the worse in many ways too when people like the Roaches commode and Christopher the Crumbcake Morales are on the prowl, as well as TTA (Ted Taylor Awful) or SCAT are on the loose.