PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mantle autograph

HOFAUTOS
02-02-2011, 05:45 AM
A company posted this on another message board the other day and I didn't want to express my concerns on the site, mainly because no one there actually knows what their talking about when it comes to autographs. Anyways, here is a scan of the autograph they are going to include in their product coming out at the end of the month.

I know how I feel about this particular Mantle, how about yall

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/csmtampa/mantle.jpg

Fuddjcal
02-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Fake fake fake Dime store Phony, horrible forgery. A complete JOKE. I hope that helps clear it up for you.

Leaf
02-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Hof,

I know the auto you refer to.. I think that may just be a mock up.. Just PM the manuafacturer on that site you refer to and Im sure hell reply... BG

HOFAUTOS
02-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Fake fake fake Dime store Phony, horrible forgery. A complete JOKE. I hope that helps clear it up for you.

Yes sir, this 100% garbage

HOFAUTOS
02-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Hof,

I know the auto you refer to.. I think that may just be a mock up.. Just PM the manuafacturer on that site you refer to and Im sure hell reply... BG

Let's hope it is. I know you are active on the site I'm talking about.

Ps - I'm not hofautos on that site lol

Fuddjcal
02-02-2011, 12:30 PM
sssshhhhhh

what's the big secret of the site peddling fake Mantle's THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

Prey tell us, where we can find this fake and the board that is associated with pawning this off as anything other than the sickening putrid fake that it is?:D

murphusa
02-02-2011, 12:42 PM
I am of the opinion anymore that people want this stuff. Good or bad makes no difference to them. Look at the people who are buying the reproduction autographed baseballs that are advertised as such. $2-3 hundred for a Ruth, Gehrig, Cobb, whoever you want. The balls are fake the signature fake but people buy them

Display ads, fakes all over forever, but why are so many on ebay and for sale, because people buy them, fakes? Everyone knows that but they want them anyhow

No different than pocketbooks, glasses or anything else.