PDA

View Full Version : what players had what backs question?

kllrbee
01-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Ok, Im sure this info is floating around somewhere, but I really dont know what to type into a search.

Im trying to find out which backs came with each individual player.

For example-Abstein-SC, PD, PB, Tol, Broadleaf (NO hindu, drum, old mill, etc.)

Of course, Im sure the info above is incorrect for Abstein, Im just trying to show an example of what Im looking for.

Is there a link to this info?

Im trying to find out cuz Id like to pick up some tougher backs, and this info would make it easier to incorporate which back I would like for which player.

Thanks, appreciate the help.

sb1
01-27-2011, 05:19 PM
see the "consolidated" post above

FrankWakefield
01-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Someone here once had an Excel sheet that listed the cards, HOFers bold as I recall, with colored boxes showing which combinations were possible. I think it might have had a very, very few inaccuracies. This might be a good time for someone to recreate that, and post a link.

Abravefan11
01-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Frank I have the spread sheet. It doesn't account for many of the No Prints that we now believe to be in the different back sets but it's a great tool.

Anyone that is interested send me an email to abravefan@msn.com and I will gladly send you a copy.

FrankWakefield
01-27-2011, 09:56 PM
killrbee, that spreadsheet is a useful tool... get it and see what you think.

ethicsprof
01-27-2011, 10:02 PM
i'm thinking that you're referring to the spreadsheet which Bill Brown worked
countless hours on.
if so, i wonder if he has a very recent update.
this one has been a great tool for me for quite a while now.

best,
barry

joebrandon1977
01-27-2011, 11:29 PM
I think I found the spreadsheet everyone was discussing online....

http://www.t206.org/resources.php

After you reach this page, look at the bottom left (last link), called "Bill Brown's Super Set Spreadsheet".

Also, there is another spreadsheet called "T206 Excel Database by Mike Poland" that appears to calculate values and help keep inventory.

On the mail menu, there is also a Valuation page that lets you look up prices on the fly, not sure how accurate it is, but one of the easier tools I have found to use.

joebrandon1977
01-28-2011, 12:00 AM

T206.org
01-28-2011, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the link, Joe!

We're actually building a dynamic tool right now, on T206.org, that will allow the super set (w/ no prints taken into consideration!) data to be viewed, managed, and downloaded online.

Bill Brown was kind enough to approve of the idea a couple of years back, and we're just now getting around to putting some real time into it. We're about 75% of the way "there" at this point, and should have something to share with everyone sometime in the next few months.