PDA

View Full Version : For You eBay Sellers With Non-Paying Bidders

canjond
12-15-2010, 12:06 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/em01h/how_i_got_an_uncooperative_ebay_buyer_to_pay_for/

Enjoy...

Jaybird
12-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Had a good laugh reading that. Thanks for posting.

I don't think I could go through with all of that but enjoyed the story nonetheless.

Buythatcard
12-16-2010, 07:14 AM
Great article. Would love to get even with some of these non payers.

JamesGallo
12-17-2010, 12:37 AM
You just have to love these idiots.

I got a message about a piece basically saying hey I made an offer please consider it otherwise I will go buy this other one. I took the offer and waited. My 4 day grace period passed with no payment. I dropped the buyer a nice note asking when I would see payment. Another day goes by and I get a message saying that his account was hacked and that he would not be paying for the item. I then replied and asked if the message I got through ebay that was signed with the same name was him. The reply was all of a sudden not that he account was hacked but that his 18 year old son had used his account. My response was simple, I don't buy it and will file a non paying bidder dispute.

These people are unreal and I am tired of all these people simply backing out or refusing to not pay. I also ran an auction for another piece that got bid up from 50 to 250, haven't heard from that buyer either. Why waste time bidding with no desire to pay at all.

James G