PDA

View Full Version : T205 update set

bbcard1
12-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Added to my blog...still looking for a t205 Magee if anyone can help me out...anyway, it has been the result of a few hours of photoshop work and I hope you enjoy it and hope you are enjoying a blessed holiday season.

http://bbcard1.com/205/update-set/

docpatlv
12-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Very nice, good selection of photos. Especially like the Wagner and Lajoie.

Mike

tonyo
12-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Very cool. Great work!

I really enjoyed them.....

Question (and excuse me for not knowing) :

Why the minor league frame on Alexander ?

Thanks for sharing.

familytoad
12-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Oh...if only Eddie Plank did have a card in T205.
I'd really like to see the classic T206/E95 pose rather than the E90-1 style, but don't get me wrong...I like your cards a lot!

The Crawford and Lajoie are my favorites.
Super work, do you have plans to continue making more?

bbcard1
12-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Alexander came up in 1911 really, so I thought the minor league frame would be good for him. In 1910, he played for Syracuse...I couldn't find any minor league photos, though.

I have done cards (one or two at a time) for years of former Marshall University players...though it is a pretty thin area of interest. I have a nice little selection of cards back when we had our big run, though. I will probably do one or two more at least...I would like to find a good color image of some size of Jack Coombs, who was quite a pitcher...it anyone had a decent one please email me. I will add Blair from the T202 set because, like Wood. he seemed to be intended for the set. Might do a Harry Hooper or Babe Adams to make it an even 10...

Oddly other than Wagner and Ol Pete, there were very few NL omissions and a considerable number of AL missing persons.

Would certainly consider nominees.

I like working in Photoshop. I work for an ad agency, so I have access to good toys, but I am completely self taught.

cdn_collector
12-15-2010, 08:52 PM
No disrespect to the rest, but that Wagner card is awesome!

Regards,

Richard.