PDA

View Full Version : Professional Wagner Scam Artist??

sandmountainslim
12-11-2010, 08:56 AM
This is TWICE I have seen this card on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Honus-Wagner-T-206-Card-Real-Reprint-/290510803110?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item43a3cb10a6

It appears to be a Wagner reprint which has been set on fire :rolleyes:

This card supposedly sold for 100 bucks a couple weeks ago and now it is for sale at 2500 dollars again....Wonder if he has a drawer full of burnt Wagner reprints?

I am tempted to offer him a dollar for it.

Wp

canjond
12-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Scam artist - yes. Professional - not even close! Clear fake. And don't offer a dollar. He might accept it and why waste good money? :-)

sandmountainslim
12-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Scam artist - yes. Professional - not even close! Clear fake. And don't offer a dollar. He might accept it and why waste good money? :-)

True! I bought 120 T206 Gallasco reprints for a nickel a piece shipped then didn't want them when they got here :D I doubt his Wagner is worth as much as they are!
Wp

ctownboy
12-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Sandmountainslim,

Write and offer him $2500 dollars in Monopoly money. When he replies that he wants real money respond by saying you want a REAL card.

David

sandmountainslim
12-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Sandmountainslim,

Write and offer him $2500 dollars in Monopoly money. When he replies that he wants real money respond by saying you want a REAL card.

David

I have some Reichsmarks and Saddam era Iraqi Dinar....I could offer him.
Wp

FUBAR
12-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Send him burnt copies of money....have your kids color the photocopies green so they look real!

ctownboy
12-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Sand,

No, even though that is foreign money it still might have some value to it. Monopoly money has NO value (the same as the worthless Wagner T206 reprint) so the exchange of the two would be equal.

David

buymycards
12-12-2010, 06:34 PM
His completed auctions show that he has tried to pass off a fake Mantle rc with a fake PSA flip.

buymycards
12-12-2010, 08:08 PM
This guy is a real loser. I sent him a message about his fake Wagner, and about the fake Mantle that he tried to sell, and he just "purchased" 65 of my items on ebay to the tune of close to $1000.

His name is Tom Falcone from Cranston Rhode Island, and his ebay username is tomf0601.

I'm going to do my best to get him kicked off of ebay. When he doesn't pay for my items I will file 65 separate non-paying bidders claims.

Rick

sandmountainslim
12-12-2010, 08:26 PM
This guy is a real loser. I sent him a message about his fake Wagner, and about the fake Mantle that he tried to sell, and he just "purchased" 65 of my items on ebay to the tune of close to $1000.

His name is Tom Falcone from Cranston Rhode Island, and his ebay username is tomf0601.

I'm going to do my best to get him kicked off of ebay. When he doesn't pay for my items I will file 65 separate non-paying bidders claims.

Rick

What a total jerk!
Someone should relieve themselves in his well!
Wp

Post Scriptum: Now he claims to have sold it for 99 cents! That is 99.01 less than the last time he sold this same card.

hunterdutchess
12-12-2010, 08:55 PM

Rick

Sorry to hear that man. I always click the button under the price on the listing page so a buyer cannot purchase the item unless he pays first for BIN'S. Also I would buy this guys crappy Wagner then don't pay and give him a big fat NEG!

buymycards
12-13-2010, 04:41 AM
I blocked him as a bidder and now he has purchased another 400 items under another user name, which also comes up under his same name. That name sounds familiar. Is he a board member?

egbeachley
12-13-2010, 10:55 AM
I blocked him as a bidder and now he has purchased another 400 items under another user name, which also comes up under his same name. That name sounds familiar. Is he a board member?

Wow. Aren't those legal contracts that you can enforce payment on?

buymycards
12-26-2010, 06:28 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Honus-Wagner-T-206-Card-Real-Reprint-/290515563740?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item43a413b4dc#ht_500wt_1156

He is selling this again. He accepted my 99cent offer, then refused to send it, which was good because I was able to give him a neg feedback.

Ebay has been worthless in trying to resolve my problem with this guy. I had to file 272 separate npb complaints, but he is still a member. Threatening messages and profanity, all through the ebay messaging system, in addition to selling fake cards, and ebay won't help at all. I had to file 4 separate types of complaints before I got a working phone number, and the lady that I spoke to said that she couldn't help me.

tomf0601 is his id and his other id is tomfal51.

ctownboy
12-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Call the FBI and make a complaint about interstate commerce (defaulting on paying for items he won in your auctions) and threats. Then call the Attorney General of his state and then call his local Police Department.

Then call the California Attorney General and complain about this guy AND complain about eBay for NOT doing anything about either enforcing legal contracts or kicking the guy off their site. Because you know for darn sure that if you had over 200 listing fees on eBay and YOU didn't pay THEM that they would be coming after you for not paying while also kicking you off their site.

David