PDA

View Full Version : My Top Three Picks - Mastro Collection

CarltonHendricks
12-05-2010, 11:52 PM
http://sportsantiques.com/legendarymastrosale.htm
I wanted to do a full review of Legendary's Mastro Collection sale on my site, but it was such a short notice...It starts in three days!...My main time window to work on it was Thanksgiving weekend and I just coiuldn't get behind it....now here it is almost ready to go off....

It's one of the world's greatest collections so I wanted to at least do something..so...I did do a write up on my top three picks...plus some commentary...click link above. It was hard to pick three there's so much great stuff, so i just took a stab at it best I could! -Carlton

perezfan
12-06-2010, 01:02 AM
Nice "Top 3" Carlton....

Hard to argue those choices, although I would have put the Wagner Statue at #1. That is the King of all baseball figural pieces (that I have seen anyway...)

Now please stop at those 3... at least until the auction is over! There's more than enough "competition" as-is, and we don't want to draw too much attention- until this is a done deal ;)

khkco4bls
12-06-2010, 02:52 PM
the ruth boston photo is no doubt pre hot dogs.

herkyhawkeye
12-07-2010, 02:36 AM
Is there anyway to view this catalogue online? I doubt there is ut i keep hearing about this auction being so great and wishing I had gotten it in the mail.

Scott Garner
12-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Is there anyway to view this catalogue online? I doubt there is ut i keep hearing about this auction being so great and wishing I had gotten it in the mail.

Sure! Just log into their website at legendaryauctions.com and view current auction by lot.

canjond
12-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Also - contact Doug Allen - I'm sure they will send you a catalog.

herkyhawkeye
12-08-2010, 03:33 AM
Sure! Just log into their website at legendaryauctions.com and view current auction by lot.

Thank You

CarltonHendricks
12-14-2010, 01:39 AM
http://sportsantiques.com/legendarymastrosale.htm
Please know I posted the closing prices of all my top picks, link above.
-Carlton