PDA

View Full Version : 1961-63 Post Cereal Baseball Card Books

Dan Mabey
11-23-2010, 12:20 PM
A number of months ago, some collectors were inquiring about books written on the 1961-63 Post cereal sets. I am the author, and have copies for sale or trade for my needs in 1962 JELL-O or 1960 Leaf. Even if you aren't interested in the books, I gladly will share information or answer questions on both the U.S. and Canadian issues. Wishing all a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

toppcat
11-23-2010, 12:48 PM
A number of months ago, some collectors were inquiring about books written on the 1961-63 Post cereal sets. I am the author, and have copies for sale or trade for my needs in 1962 JELL-O or 1960 Leaf. Even if you aren't interested in the books, I gladly will share information or answer questions on both the U.S. and Canadian issues. Wishing all a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

Dan:

Do you have a list of the available books and their prices? Thanks!

Leon
11-23-2010, 01:01 PM

Welcome to our chat board, Dan. Please be aware that we do have a post-war side of Net54baseball.com too. If you click on the little icon above the forum, that says "Postwar Cards and Watercooler talk" you will find that section. In the future most post war things should be put over there. It has actually been picking up activity recently too. All collecting is good collecting!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for participating.....

baldeaglefan
12-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Dan: Interested in purchasing one of your books. What do you have available and for how much?

baldeaglefan
12-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Dan:

Do you have a list of the available books and their prices? Thanks!
Topcat: I've been trying to purchase a book from Dan. Were you ever able to do so? I'm looking for his contact info.

slidekellyslide
12-24-2012, 09:41 AM
His info is in his Ebay "me" page.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=keepmeposted

toppcat
12-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Topcat: I've been trying to purchase a book from Dan. Were you ever able to do so? I'm looking for his contact info.

Nope-but I managed to acquire a few copies here and there; still incomplete on the run though.

baldeaglefan
12-29-2012, 06:57 PM
His info is in his Ebay "me" page.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=keepmeposted
Many Thanks!