PDA

View Full Version : An Open Invite to Lee Trythall from CC

RichardSimon
11-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Lee - many questions have arisen on this board over the years about many people and entities in this hobby.
Most, if not all, of those questioned have come on this board to answer these questions.
Many auction house principals have answered questions here, Christopher Morales has answered questions here, Rob Lifson has answered questions here, many, many other individuals have answered questions here.
I am extending an invitation to you Lee, on behalf of all Net54 members (if I may be so bold as to speak for all members) to come on here and explain all the questions that have arisen about you and CC in the past years.
We all would love to find out how you obtain so many autographs that are impossible to find. We would love to know how you explained to your consignor that $1000 final price on a $150,000 autograph of Button Gwinnett.
We all look forward to your appearance here and explanations.

thetruthisoutthere
11-21-2010, 10:15 AM
I would love to hear from you, too, Lee. Last December 2009 Coach's Corner Auctions had Bonnie & Clyde cut signatures up for auction that sold for a whopping $236.00. How did you explain to your consignor that a $50,000 item sold for only $236.00? I will echo Richard's question; How does a $100,000 item (Button Gwinnett) sell for only $1,000.00? Also, Lee, before you and Scott Malack decided to release that Button Gwinnett to auction, did you have any historical experts examine it first?

barrysloate
11-21-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm going to sit at my computer and not leave until Lee comes on to answer all these questions, even if it takes him an hour or more to respond. I'm patient.

iwantitiwinit
11-21-2010, 01:20 PM
Barry hope you have a lot of bread and water within reach, and maybe some clean underwear too.

barrysloate
11-21-2010, 03:46 PM
I'm already restless...has he come yet?:(

Clark7781
11-21-2010, 07:50 PM
I bet CC will have two William Shakespear autographs in the next auction.

After all, that is the rarest autograph in the world for a very famous person. I believe there are only five known in existance, and each one is different, but base on historical documents, such has his mortgage, lease, etc.

Bet CC gets a rare find in the near future!

keithsky
11-21-2010, 08:44 PM
Great post Richard to invite Lee to show up here. Hope he gets the invite. I would bet he won't post cause he wouldn't know how to take all the blasting of him by everyone. If he is man enough he will come on here.

FUBAR
11-21-2010, 11:04 PM
I bet the "Lee" that does show up is fake too, but i bet he comes with a Morales Cert! Maybe he can hold up his autograph in a picture so we truly know it is him!

Leon
11-22-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm already restless...has he come yet?:(

Barry- if you need to get up and use the restroom (like us older guys so often need to do) you may go now. But get right back to your seat at the computer quickly!!:eek:

barrysloate
11-22-2010, 09:53 AM
I've been holding it in...and I haven't eaten in two days. Okay, with your permission, a ten minute break.:o

tinkereversandme
11-22-2010, 01:10 PM
I think you will have a better chance calling the White House and getting Obama to talk to you about concerns you have for the economy. There would be no benefit for any of "them" to come on here as we already know what only the uneducated do not know. We would ask difficult questions and they would respond with comedic responses and they would eventually give up trying to express to us the opinions and nothing will get accomplished. After all, they have a Button Gwinnett, it sells for $1,000 (roughly a $149,000 discount, maybe more) and that tells us what we need to know.

Larry