PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Holiday Sports Auction Ends: 11/18/10 (Thursday)

miketdt
11-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Touchdown Treasures specializes in unique and vintage football memorabilia. Our Pre-Holiday Sports Auction features 140 lots is now open on our website at www.touchdown-treasures.com. Just click on the gold "View Live Auction" tab to see the current auction in progress. This auction will be closing on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 10pm EST with the 30 minute rule.

There is a wonderful assortment of football, baseball & boxing items offered in this auction from:
• • 1963-65 Houston Colt 45 Blackface Nodder ("the Holy Grail")
• • Super Bowl Trophies
• • Super Bowl Ring & Tickets
• • Heisman Trophy items (Press Pins & Autographed Lithos)
• • 1960 Inaugural Season Media Guides & 1961 AFL Media Guide
• • Nodders & Statues
• • Vintage cards & Oddball Issues
• • New York Yankees Items (Mantle Hartland, 53 World Series Team Ball)
• • 1930's Wheaties Panels (Baseball - DiMaggio, Foxx, Ott)
• • Equipment (Jerseys, Jackets, Helmets & Footballs)
• • Autographed material (including Lombardi)
• • Framed items & Plaques
• • Publications (Turn of the Century College & "The Steagles")
• • Boxing Gloves (Autographed)

To keep things easy, you can bid online or via the phone at 203-532-9214.
Tell your spouse, kids, relatives, friends, co-workers etc. that this is what you want for Christmas. That way you will know you'll get what you want (no tacky tie or reindeer logo sweater)!

Remember: We accept personal checks, money orders, PayPal, Visa / MasterCard / Discover & American Express.

New Changes:
1) In an effort to become more environmentally friendly, we are going "Green". This means if we have your email, you will no longer be receiving a catalog in the mail. If you would still like a catalog, please let us know.
2) A layaway program is available for NON-consignments only. Please ask BEFORE you bid.

We strongly encourage bidding prior to the closing date, as life can get in the way and we wouldn't want you to miss out on anything. We heard all the excuses: the power went out, I fell asleep, I got caught up in a movie, a friend called, I had computer problems, I wasn't feeling well, my flight was delayed, I forgot , somethi ng came up, etc... Don't let this happen to you on the items you really want!

We hope you have a great user experience. If you have any questions about the auction or on any of the items, please don't hesitate to call us.

Best of luck! Mike