PDA

View Full Version : Dogs

nameless
11-01-2010, 03:35 PM
My dogs ate my PSA card holder and chewed right threw it. Oddly enough they didn't mess with the portion containing a n28 John L. Sullivan. I was able to get it out and up on examination no damage to the card (thank the LORD)! I have the tab inside (partially bitten off like Mr. McGruff I should upload a picture). Just curious if I was to resubmit would I be subjected to new grading or would the 4 on the the label stand? I like my dogs so I will let them get away with a rather common but... and before you ask why the card was out... No excuses, I left it upstairs after showing my nephew during a BBQ within the dogs' reach so no need for the "why was it near the damn dogs" comments needed. Any thoughts? LOLs accepted.
Thanks,

Leon
11-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Very nice JJ. Why was it near the dogs anyway :)?

I did the same thing one time, left a card out that was in a toploader....my dog got it and chewed up the toploader but didn't damage the card. I have a feeling the grading company will want to regrade it. It might be best to call and talk to customer service.....

nameless
11-01-2010, 07:07 PM
I left a box of graded cards on my guest room bed. Lets just say the dogs were gracious.

D. Bergin
11-02-2010, 10:39 AM
A few weeks ago one of our cats heaved up a messy hairball on a bunch of baseball photos I left out in the open.

The dogs have always been remarkably responsible around cards, memorabilia and our personal belongings. We keep plenty of toys around the house for them to chew on if they want to, and they don't really stray into items they aren't supposed to.

nameless
11-02-2010, 02:06 PM
My dogs are just insane. They eat and kill everything. I think I will just keep them outside where they like it lol.
Thanks,
-John

canjond
11-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Am i the only one who really wants to see a picture? Glad the card is OK because this sounds hysterical!

nameless
11-03-2010, 05:00 PM
I will post it. Finishing up a smoked brisket. Will have it posted later tonight(Note to self get scan before drinking beer).

Exhibitman
11-03-2010, 05:10 PM
I will post it. Finishing up a smoked brisket. Will have it posted later tonight(Note to self get scan before drinking beer).

The brisket will be posted?

Surely you jest.

nameless
11-04-2010, 03:02 AM
No brisket picks exhibit dude. Will have the mentioned card and partially chewed PSA slab in the scan.
Thanks,

nameless
11-05-2010, 06:10 AM
My dogs took a bite out my collection!!!!! Here is the pic guys!!!!

http://www.curraheehosting.com/DOGS.jpg