PDA

View Full Version : 1935 Goudey Knot Hole Card 1935 info help!

bh3443
10-17-2010, 09:39 PM
I have this nice 1935 Goudey Knot Hole Game card trademark 1935.
I'm hoping someone will help me get an idea of what I can sell it for
at a fair price.
Card's on B/S/T now, and I've tried to attach it, but if you can't see it, email me or inbox me so I can send it!
Thanks,
Bill Hedin
ps: I sincerely want to thank EVERYONE, especially Barry Sloate, Neal Kubin, Rob Miller & Rich Klein, for the kind words about my health. I'm fighting this illness with all I've got.
I want you all to know that modern medicine has helped immensely, but my family and friends on Net54 have been the greatest support network anyone can ask for. I really do love you guys!

DaveW
10-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Bill,
Since nobody has replied, I'll bump this up so maybe somebody will. You don't see these cards too often, but I don't think that they have a lot of value to collectors because there are no players pictured or even mentioned. It really is just a piece of old cardboard. I bought a group of cards a few years ago and the seller threw in 4 of these cards for free (which also tells me that they aren't too valuable). If I had to guess at a value, I'd say $10 might be fair - but that's just a guess.
Best of luck to you,
- Dave

Griffins
10-19-2010, 11:20 AM
I've got one I bought about 4 years ago. It's slabbed as a PSA 7, and has a 1937 Goudey Knot Hole League label on the flip. It has a 1935 copyright date.
It was about $8.