PDA

View Full Version : Banned COA List From Ebay's Website

thetruthisoutthere
10-12-2010, 05:44 AM
Although I posted the below list under a previous thread I feel the "Banned COA List From Ebay's Website" was important enough to lead its own thread:

Coach's Corner Sports Auctions, LLC....Donald Frangipani.....Forensic Document Services....Hollywood Dreams.....J. DiMaggio Co/J. DiMaggio Company....Legends Sports Memorabilia...Nathan's Autographs/N.E. Autographs.....Pro Sports/Pro Sports Memorabilia....Robert Prouty.....R.R.'s Sports Cards & Collectibles....SCAA/Front Page Art/Angelo Marino.....Slamdunk Sportscards & Memorabilia....Sports Alley Memorabilia.....Sports Management Group.....Stan's Sports/Stans Sports Memorabilia.....STAT Authentic/Stevens Taylor Authentication Team......Universal Memorabilia.....XMI Authentications.....USA Authentics.....Blank COAs and LOAs.....COAs and LOAs as stand-alone items....COAs and LOAs from anyone listed on the FBI's Operation Bullpen Website...

I also want to add that Ebay doesn't always abide by its own regulations as I have seen numerous auctions with COAs from Stat Authentic and Forensic Document Services run to duration.