PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have tips on replica vs real tickets

mr2686
10-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Does anyone have any quick tips on being able to tell a replica vs a real ticket. Seems like I've seen several replicas lately (advertised as such) and look darn good. I'm guessing there's a difference in feel, but what about when looking on line. Any real tell tale signs that give it away? I'm looking at 3 different tickets right now. All three seem to be from good sellers with good feedback, one of which I have dealt with before.
I need these tickets to finish up a couple of projects, but I'd rather hold off and pay more later than do something stupid.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Scott Garner
10-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Does anyone have any quick tips on being able to tell a replica vs a real ticket. Seems like I've seen several replicas lately (advertised as such) and look darn good. I'm guessing there's a difference in feel, but what about when looking on line. Any real tell tale signs that give it away? I'm looking at 3 different tickets right now. All three seem to be from good sellers with good feedback, one of which I have dealt with before.
I need these tickets to finish up a couple of projects, but I'd rather hold off and pay more later than do something stupid.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mike,
Toss me the links to the tickets and I might be able to give you some guidance...
Scott

mr2686
10-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Scott....message comin' your way. Thanks!