PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Auctions

glynparson
09-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Did anyone else notice some of the great material Keith Vari had out at the show in Philly this weekend. Some great items for a first time auction. He has a new revolutionary idea where he is charging a fixed rate as opposed to a percentage for each item. Sort of the same approach help-u-sell or assist to sell has taken in real estate. This could be a great idea as it will save the consignor some $$$ espescially on high dollar items. So even if the hammer was a little lower then say a legendary auction the seller will end up with more cash in their pockets. Great idea Keith. Good luck to one of the truly nice and honest guys in the hobby.

bcbgcbrcb
09-28-2010, 12:20 PM
I noticed the Boston Garter Matty along with a few other nice items. Quite impressed for a first time auctioneer.

e107collector
09-28-2010, 03:56 PM
I also noticed the great selection of cards he had. He was showing off a 1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson SGC 92 and a T206 Plank PSA 2.5.

Best of luck to him.

Tony

glynparson
02-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Fantastic auction. I like the 3-D thing nice little gimmick to grab your attention. Some pretty impressive items for a first time auctioneer. Of course Keith has been around forever and obviously has many great connections. Wish I wasn't saving up to start my new temp agency business or I'd be buying a few things for myself.