PDA

View Full Version : CubanBaseballCards.com Auction #19 Ends Tomorrow (Sat.)

ElCabron
09-24-2010, 11:18 AM
CubanBaseballCards.com Auction #19 ends Saturday, September 25th at 10:00 pm EST with a 15-minute rule. Still plenty of time to register and bid.

Here's a link: www.cubanbaseballauctions.com

-Ryan

calvindog
09-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Ryan, you should put this on the main forum.

Leon
09-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Ryan, you should put this on the main forum.

I have always said that I feel that folks that contribute to the conversations on the board should get a bit of special privileges. In keeping with that thought, I am doing as Jeff suggested. Noizebringer is a good board member. Being a board member has it's privileges so I moved this thread here, after moving it to the auctions place. For folks that don't contribute you can still post auctions and shows etc, on the BST pages, in the section for those things.

Btw, I have no consignments or vested interest in his auction. I am bidding though so please don't bid on what I am bidding on. :) regards

ElCabron
09-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Thanks, Leon, for moving it. I hate spamming the main board so I wasn't going to post it there.

BTW, Red Sox fans should take a look at lot #44. At least the terms and conditions of the lot. Ha!

-Ryan

Jim VB
09-25-2010, 05:21 AM
Thanks, Leon, for moving it. I hate spamming the main board so I wasn't going to post it there.

BTW, Red Sox fans should take a look at lot #44. At least the terms and conditions of the lot. Ha!

-Ryan

I loved that description.