PDA

View Full Version : ND Vs UM

PWeso81
09-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Anyone going tomorrow? I had to work last week and couldn't make it for the opener. I will be up there tomorrow for what I consider one of the best rivalries in college football.

Go Irish!

CW
09-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Nope, not going, although one day I hope to visit South Bend and see a
game in that legendary stadium.

Went to last week's opener at Michigan Stadium, the Re-dedication of The
Big House. Should be interesting to see how both teams do in their first
real challenge. So glad that college ball is back in season!

GO BLUE! :)

PWeso81
09-11-2010, 03:35 AM
I grew up in southern Michigan. I have been to the Big House a few times (most recently in 2005). I can't believe it is getting bigger. Very impressive! My Michigan loyalty shows up once a year in November. I am sure you can guess what game I am talking about.

TUM301
09-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Been an Irish fan for over 40 years and really looking forward to the game today. It`s early in the season but, at this time both programs are in very similar situations. This game could be a confidence boost and spring board the winner to a decent year. By decent, how the mighty have fallen, I`m talking about 8 MAYBE 9 wins. One thing I did like about last week`s ND game was at least they appeared to have a game plan, run the damn ball and in turn stop the run. Enjoy the contest boys!

HRBAKER
09-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Here's hoping for an Irish win!

edit: I guess when you give up 500+ yards of offense to one player you shouldn't expect to win, but you could have. Unreal. Looks like another long year.

TUM301
09-12-2010, 02:02 AM
ND version of the "prevent" defense. No need to say more. O U C H