PDA

View Full Version : I find it hard to buy Basketball and Hockey card when it's Baseball season.

k-dog
08-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Anyone else feel this way? It almost seems like the sports that are happening influence my buying interest. I know that probably sounds weird! Curious to get your opinion. I wish it wasn't this way....I sometimes think I am missing good buying opportunities.

FUBAR
08-15-2010, 09:22 PM
best time to buy price wise is during the off season

k-dog
08-16-2010, 10:11 PM
best time to buy price wise is during the off season

Definitely! I just find it hard to watch a baseball game, then go and look at hockey cards. I just find myself wanting cards that match the season that is currently being played.

FUBAR
08-17-2010, 12:07 AM
might need to switch to MMA cards then, it is year round!

k-dog
08-20-2010, 07:14 AM
That would solve the season issue...but I guess I would need to become interested in MMA first! :cool:

Jewish-collector
08-25-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm actually a vintage basketball memorabilia collector all year long. It makes no difference what season it is. To be honest with you, I'm not at all a baseball fan & am only a casual FB fan and also a casual hockey fan.

FUBAR
08-25-2010, 08:49 PM
That would solve the season issue...but I guess I would need to become interested in MMA first! :cool:

If you need someone to slap you in the head a couple times to draw some interest.. let me know!!! lol (j/k)

k-dog
08-26-2010, 05:00 PM
If you need someone to slap you in the head a couple times to draw some interest.. let me know!!! lol (j/k)

LOL! I feel like I need that most of the time!