PDA

View Full Version : New Autograph blog

HOFAUTOS
08-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Well after a long time of wanting to start one I guess I finally did. I'm going to try and update it everyday or every other, depending on how time permits. I'm not much of a writer so just remember that when viewing lol. The purpose of the blog will be to give autograph collectors, mainly baseball, a place to view autograph news, signature studies, and other autograph information. I feel the knowledge I have with autographs can help out other collectors. The first signature

GrayGhost
08-11-2010, 08:16 AM
This is something I will enjoy reading. Cool.

mr2686
08-11-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm really looking forward to this. My only suggestion would be to take your time and don't feel pressured to get something out everyday. Also, I think it would be great to see some comparisons of not only the good to bad autos, but also the amount a persons autograph has changed over the years...especially if the person gets up there in age.

canjond
08-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Excited to see this. You should also post this on the autograph forum at gameuseduniverse.com.

Fuddjcal
08-11-2010, 10:31 AM
I am also looking forward to this. Anything that can help us Baseball Auto collectors would be a big help for the segment. The problem with all these other sites is that they are all at each others throats and have their own agenda to discredit the other and is just a slam fest. They have all pretty much "Jumped the Shark".

Here's to you in trying to EDUCATE instead of intimidate. You can count on me to be a vocal contributer. Good Luck

HOFAUTOS
08-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the words everyone. I will try and update every few days or so unless some news that I feel others would like to hear comes out. I decided to have bi weekly contests where collectors can win autographed items. If you have any suggestions for future content, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.