PDA

View Full Version : O/T- Paypal for Pokerstars?

timber63401
08-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Lock it down if this is against the rules but I recall seeing poker threads on here before. Have the itch to play again and pokerstars and Full tilt wont take any of my cards. Is there anyone on here that would transfer a little dab of money on one of those sites for some Paypal gift? Thanks.

egbeachley
08-06-2010, 06:40 PM
I can do it. But the last time I deposited it took a little over a week for the money to clear. That's important since it has to clear before I can transfer to another player.

vintagechris
08-06-2010, 08:41 PM
how much do you want? I just cashed out and don't have a ton in there so it depends on how much you want.

timber63401
08-06-2010, 09:36 PM
how much do you want? I just cashed out and don't have a ton in there so it depends on how much you want.

Just like $20

vintagechris
08-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Sure> I can do that. sending a PM

BIN at VCP
08-07-2010, 10:11 AM
OP, hope you got this figured out and aren't upset that I'm switching gears just a little in your thread, but...

Does anyone know why the sites don't just take PayPal directly? That has always frustrated the heck out of me. Easiest way to transfer money online by far. Does it have to do with domestic law or what?

Doug
08-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Lock it down if this is against the rules but I recall seeing poker threads on here before. Have the itch to play again and pokerstars and Full tilt wont take any of my cards. Is there anyone on here that would transfer a little dab of money on one of those sites for some Paypal gift? Thanks.

Did you use a debit card? For some reason there are sites that will accept credit cards, but if you use a debit card it won't work.

timber63401
08-07-2010, 12:03 PM
OP, hope you got this figured out and aren't upset that I'm switching gears just a little in your thread, but...

Does anyone know why the sites don't just take PayPal directly? That has always frustrated the heck out of me. Easiest way to transfer money online by far. Does it have to do with domestic law or what?

The laws pretty much. Harrahs is lobbing pretty hard to get it legal. Government loves to be in our pocket so much I cant believe they dont have them up and running in this country so they can get their cut.

Uriarte69
08-10-2010, 06:51 PM

Actually it's against Paypal's terms and conditions. I was using my paypal debit Master Card a few years ago. They figured it out and threatened to close my account.

egbeachley
08-10-2010, 07:04 PM
It is against their terms and conditions now. But it took an arrest of Paypal's founder and the threat of a long prison sentence to get them to stop funding Poker sites.

timber63401
08-10-2010, 08:37 PM
It is against their terms and conditions now. But it took an arrest of Paypal's founder and the threat of a long prison sentence to get them to stop funding Poker sites.

Yeah its absolutly awesome the Government has nothing better to do then be so worried about whos playing poker.

Tabe
08-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Easiest way to deposit into Pokerstars is to do an eCheck. I did that and it cleared almost immediately.

Read my poker blog and mock my skill:

http://coachtabe.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Tabe

carrigansghost
08-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Well let's all come play in the Old Cardboard tourney to help support a worthy publication. I could use the challenge.

Rawn
The world's toughest hole cards.

vintagechris
08-11-2010, 09:39 PM
when is the next tourny?