PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have constant problems logging into VCP?

calvindog
08-02-2010, 07:26 PM
It seems like half the time I try to log in I get an error message back that I have the wrong password. Which of course, I don't. When I try Google chrome or Firefox I almost can never log in; when I use Internet Explorer I have a better chance. Does anyone else have this problem?

Peter_Spaeth
08-02-2010, 07:29 PM
It seems like half the time I try to log in I get an error message back that I have the wrong password. Which of course, I don't. When I try Google chrome or Firefox I almost can never log in; when I use Internet Explorer I have a better chance. Does anyone else have this problem?

no problems here
it may be your attitude

Pup6913
08-02-2010, 07:30 PM
yes I have trouble login in from my iphone and my Mac laptop. Home PC always works

Jim VB
08-02-2010, 07:31 PM

In my case, I have been told that it's my "fault" because I choose to use the ancient AOL as my IP.

But some information is better than no information, isn't it?

calvindog
08-02-2010, 08:18 PM
This might be the only subscription-based service which I have repeated difficulty logging in. A 12 year old can create an app and sell it to Apple and yet VCP can't seem to figure out how to allow users to log in. Amazing.

Kenny Cole
08-02-2010, 08:24 PM
Me too. Very irritating to have to get a new password and do it all again when nothing has changed. That happened today.

Rob D.
08-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Have you ever expressed displeasure to VCP about their shipping charges? If so, maybe that's the cause.

botn
08-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Maybe Bobby is playin' Gotcha with you.