PDA

View Full Version : A random question...

GKreindler
07-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Hey all,

I had a random question that though is non-baseball related, you might be able to help with.

I was wondering if any of you might know something about the photo that appears on Michael Jordan's '86-'87 Fleer RC. I'm sure everyone and their mother has seen it, but here's another glimpse:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/GKreindler/MichaelJordan1985Dunk.jpg

What I'm trying to find out is a possible date for the dunk. Obviously it's like finding a needle in a haystack, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. The shot's definitely from his rookie season of '84-'85, as that was the only season he was with the Bulls while they had the old style jersey. The game's also against the NJ Nets. Other than that, I know nothing. I've narrowed it down to a few different dates from his rookie season (12/14, 1/16, 4/13), but haven't gotten any further.

Can anyone help? Even if it's just a photographer's name, any information is greatly appreciated. As you can imagine, the image is for a future painting, so I just want to know as much as possible.

Thanks!

Graig

thekingofclout
07-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Damn Graig. Wish I had the TYPE I of that image!

GKreindler
07-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Me too, buddy!

;)

Wite3
07-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Drop an email to the NBAs public relations department...they should be able to tell you that pretty quickly.