PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NBA Draft - How did your team do?

jb217676
06-25-2010, 08:23 AM
Well, it seems my Toronto Raptors drafted their replacement for Chris Bosh. Hopefully Ed Davis turns out to be a great pro, but my Raptors are sinking fast. I think the Raptors and the rest of the east will get thrashed by the Lebron James-Chris Bosh-Derrick Rose three headed monster in Chicago.:eek:

k-dog
06-25-2010, 12:59 PM
The Hawks took Damion James from Texas at #24...then traded him for the 27th pick, which was Jordan Crawford from Xavier(I think he will do well!) Then we took A german 7-footer named Tibor Pleiss(no clue, never heard of him) at #31 and then I think we got confused and drafted a Soccer player from the Senagal World Cup Team at #53 named "PAPA SY"!!! All an all, probably a waste. But Atlanta is so far behind the rest of the East at this point, who really cares!! LOL :)

barrysloate
06-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Appears that the Nets got a very good player in Derrick Favors, but he is young and will be a bit of a work in progress.

The Knicks on the other hand paid the price big time for that horrendous Stephon Marbury trade, and had no first round pick.

Jim VB
06-26-2010, 08:56 AM
My favorite trade was the one Miami made. They traded the 18th pick in the draft, and Daequan Cook, for the 32nd pick in the draft.

How do you think Daequan felt when he realized that he was worth a negative 14 picks?

(I realize the Heat was just trying to dump salary, and they were successful, but it still makes me laugh.)

majordanby
06-27-2010, 02:49 PM
i follow the warriors and they drafted what many experts believe to be a bust in udoh from baylor. i dont think udoh is bad per se...i think he has a good chance of being a rotation type player in the NBA....it's just that the warriors already have two thin big men who can run up and down the court and cant really play an honest 4. why not just go after need in greg monroe? it's not like udoh is that better talent wise. plus, he's 3 years older!

Scott T
06-27-2010, 03:01 PM
I am an Indiana Pacer fan, dating back to the old ABA and Darnell Hillman's monster afro!

I was dissappointed in the Pacers' selection and (God forgive me for saying this) Larry Bird needs to go. He was a great player, a decent coach, but is a failure as a GM.