PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again

Bryan Long
06-22-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm not sure how many guys are still around from when I visited here many times a day, but I wanted to stop in quickly and say hi. I'm attempting to back in the game. I did a search for some people that I remember, but wasn't able to find many of them. Leon, are you still around? I hope to be talking to some of you guys soon as I start to get back into collecting once again.
Best Wishes all,
Bryan

Jacklitsch
06-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Welcome back Bryan. I'm still here though my collecting and participation has been severely limited by the rotton economy of late.

Steve

Edit: Have missed that lovely Johnson Portrait avatar of yours.

Michael Peich
06-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Bryan--Welcome back. I thought you had been beaten unconscious in a bar-fight with Don Larsen, and never found your way home! (A few people will get that reference, e.g., Jimmy, Tim Newcomb and TBob.)

Cheers,
Mike

T206Collector
06-22-2010, 11:45 AM
...we had a few exchanges on the B/S/T five or so years ago. Still here.:p

tbob
06-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Hi stranger! Glad you're still alive. I thought maybe the Indians had made you jump off the top of a tall building or something. Hope to see you next year at National. :D
tbob

Bryan Long
06-22-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm still here - Don never saw it coming. :) I managed to survive, Jimi on the other hand got beat down.

I haven't seen TBob on here in quite some time and even did a search. Is he still coming around?

Good to know that there are still some old faces in the crowd. I will try to make it a point to bring back the avatar and even chime in a few times.

EDITED: Now I have to edit for the first time because TBob beat me to the punch. Good to hear from you.

Jewish-collector
06-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Bryan,
I remember you on Net54. Welcome back !!!
Alan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU

soxinseven
06-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Bryan,
Welcome back.
Steve

Kawika
06-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Leon, are you still around?
Leon dropped out of the hobby a couple of years ago, sold his collection (went for nearly three million bucks on REA) and joined a Hare Krishna sect. Figured he already had the haircut. Brockelman has reported seeing him a couple of times at the Dallas airport with his tin cup and prayer beads.

Matt
06-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Bryan - glad to see you back!

Peter_Spaeth
06-22-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm not sure how many guys are still around from when I visited here many times a day, but I wanted to stop in quickly and say hi. I'm attempting to back in the game. I did a search for some people that I remember, but wasn't able to find many of them. Leon, are you still around? I hope to be talking to some of you guys soon as I start to get back into collecting once again.
Best Wishes all,
Bryan

How hard could it have been to find Leon?:confused::confused::confused:

ElCabron
06-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Hi Bryan,

You going to the National this year?

-Ryan

ethicsprof
06-22-2010, 01:29 PM
great to have you back with us, Bryan.
it's been too long!!

all the best,
barry

E93
06-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi Bryan,
I remember meeting you at a Net54 dinner in Chicago about five or six years ago. Welcome back.
JimB

Bryan Long
06-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Don't think I'll be going to the national this year. I thought about grabbing Jimi and trying to make it, but that simply won't happen this time around. Next time it shows up in Cleveland I do plan to attend. Hopefully by then I will have another collection going. I kept a few things but nothing like I used to have.
I can't remember the last time I looked through ebay.

Good to see that people still remember me. :)

FUBAR
06-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Kawika

That's good stuff, i appreciate the humor if no one else does!

White Borders
06-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Kawika

That's good stuff, i appreciate the humor if no one else does!

I'm now seeing a psychologist because I get both David Mc's and Anthony S's humor!

:eek:

Kawika
06-22-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm now seeing a psychologist because I get both David Mc's and Anthony S's humor! :eek:
It's called Weisenheimer's Disease. There is no cure.

baseballart
06-22-2010, 06:32 PM
Leon dropped out of the hobby a couple of years ago, sold his collection (went for nearly three million bucks on REA) and joined a Hare Krishna sect. Figured he already had the haircut. Brockelman has reported seeing him a couple of times at the Dallas airport with his tin cup and prayer beads.

Which one is Leon again? :p

Leon
06-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Which one is Leon again? :p

You know...the guy with the short shorts, hairy legs, bulging....uh, wallet and hitting on Jennifer :). That guy.

Bryan- welcome back......