PDA

View Full Version : Where is the eBay "Ask seller a question"

matthew
06-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Is it just me or is everyone else unable to find the "Ask seller a question" link on eBay items? I wondered if the seller had more of an item so he could set up a BIN, but there is no link to be found anywhere on the page.

yanks12025
06-18-2010, 08:08 PM
It's now on the bottom, where the seller would show the questions asked.

matthew
06-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Doh!!

Thanks Brock.

FUBAR
06-18-2010, 08:38 PM
when i just looked, it was still right under the sellers name.....

HRBAKER
06-18-2010, 08:44 PM
I think if it is an active item then it will show under the seller's name. If the item has closed then I think it only appears there to the winner. I know that I have gone back after an item has closed to try to ask a seller if they had another, found that the "ask" link had disappeared so I had to open up another active item from the seller and contact them that way.

FUBAR
06-18-2010, 09:04 PM
im not sure, maybe its cause i use ebay canada, but regardless of whether its closed, i won, lost or still going , it is always right under the seller info

Matthew H
06-18-2010, 11:06 PM
I think if it is an active item then it will show under the seller's name. If the item has closed then I think it only appears there to the winner. I know that I have gone back after an item has closed to try to ask a seller if they had another, found that the "ask" link had disappeared so I had to open up another active item from the seller and contact them that way.

You can click their name and on their profile there is a link that says "contact seller".

ethicsprof
06-21-2010, 12:52 AM
don't feel bad; i had trouble finding it, too.
change is not my thing.

best,
barry