PDA

View Full Version : OT/ Anybody watching this NBA Game 7?

Blunder19
06-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Tied up with 6 minutes to go... Go Lakers

ChiefBenderForever
06-17-2010, 09:35 PM
How you gonna cheer for the Lakers when you are on the east coast ? How are the Celtics about to choke this game to a loser like Ron Artest ? They will never forgive themselves. I'm so upset can't believe how this is going down.

Kawika
06-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Can't watch. Those vuvuzuelas are driving me nuts!

Anthony S.
06-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Can't watch. Those vuvuzuelas are driving me nuts!

Actually, that's Dyan Cannon.

rhettyeakley
06-17-2010, 11:24 PM
All I'll say is it looks like it went to the league mandated 7 games with the league mandated Champion coming out on top, and I hate both teams!

Oh did I mention that I feel the NBA has been totally unwatchable for over a decade?

rdixon1208
06-17-2010, 11:27 PM
All I'll say is it looks like it went to the league mandated 7 games with the league mandated Champion coming out on top, and I hate both teams!

Oh did I mention that I feel the NBA has been totally unwatchable for over a decade?

NBA Sucks

sbfinley
06-18-2010, 12:52 AM
How are the Celtics about to choke this game to a loser like Ron Artest ?

Don't get me wrong, I rooted against LA and a year ago I would have agreed with the Artest comment. But the man showed up in the clutch. Watch the put-back against the Suns. 9 men on the court stood and watched Kobe's fade away. Artest chased it and put it back for the win.

Game 7 NBA finals. 20 points - 5 Steals. He came up huge.

Even in his post game press conference he admitted he was ego driven early in his career.

Yes, I rooted against the Lakers. But redemption is probably the most perfect aspect of sport.

Matthew H
06-18-2010, 02:04 AM

Really? So Basketball was more watchable to you 10 years ago?

Sorry, I happen to be enjoying the win. Go Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, and Raiders (:()

Blunder19
06-18-2010, 05:09 AM
As a Yankee Fan I can't root for any Boston team. Part of our moral code.

cfc1909
06-18-2010, 07:01 PM
I did think Boston was going to win. I watch very little NBA now. I used to have DirecTVs NBA ticket but got rid of it about 8 or so years ago.

I used to love watching those Bulls games-the Pistons would oust them every season then they finally won the tital. I have most of the Bulls games on tape the second 3 peat. But not long after that I stopped watching the NBA