PDA

View Full Version : Tris Speaker/Ty Cobb Autographed Baseball

JoshB.
06-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Showing off my best piece of memorabilia. It is a Tris Speaker and Ty Cobb autographed Reach Baseball. The ball itself is a Reach "Cork Center" Official League Ball with Red/Blue stitching. I haven't found much information on it, but it looks to be circa 1920s, possibly game used. If I had to guess, I'd say it is from 1928, when Speaker and Cobb played on the same team. The Speaker Autograph is pretty nice, a little faded. The Ty Cobb Autograph is not looking good, and barely legible.

Here is the Speaker signature.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/BaseballCardBeauties/Tris%20Speaker/Speaker5.jpg

Please check out this link for the rest of the pictures: http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/BaseballCardBeauties/Tris%20Speaker/

Thanks for looking!

Leon
06-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Showing off my best piece of memorabilia.... If anybody is interested in buying this ball, it is for sale. I would be willing to sell for a reasonable price.
Thanks for looking!

No reason to disguise a sale.

I am not sure I have seen too many collectors show off their best piece of memorabilia or card and in the same sentence try to sell it? You might have just said it is for sale and it's the best thing you have for sale. It seemed like you are the proud owner......but then really you are just selling it :(.

JoshB.
06-14-2010, 01:58 PM
No reason to disguise a sale.

I am not sure I have seen too many collectors show off their best piece of memorabilia or card and in the same sentence try to sell it? You might have just said it is for sale and it's the best thing you have for sale. It seemed like you are the proud owner......but then really you are just selling it :(.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to disguise a sale. I was just stating that it is for sale. I edited my post so it doesn't include that part anymore.

CMIZ5290
09-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Is this still available?

JoshB.
09-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Is this still available?

Yes, it's still available. Please PM me if you're interested in some more information.

CMIZ5290
09-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Yes, i am. What would be the best price? Thanks

JoshB.
09-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes, i am. What would be the best price? Thanks

My best price would be $1600. Thanks