PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Card Shops In Louisville KY

TT40391
06-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Hello, I have been to card shops in Louisville KY before but it has been a few years now. All the shops in Lexington KY are now gone and I was wondering if anyone new which ones were still open in Louisville and if they have webistes with their buisness hours etc etc. I know they wont have much in the way or prewar but I wanted to go to Louisville in the coming weeks and thouht I might ask here on the board since I haven't made the tirp up there in a while. Any help is always appreciated

William

Boccabella
06-09-2010, 10:17 PM
William,

I think it's pretty slim pickings. Try a Google search for Louisville sports card shops but I wouldn't expect much.

autograf
06-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Slim pickings in Louisville is right. There used to be 3-4 good shops in town but most have closed their doors. There is one shop off Shelbyville Road but I don't remember the name. I've heard they're down to just Saturday/Sunday now. And there's one off Whipps Mill Lane and I think it's a daily deal. Little to no vintage in either.

makersmarkambassador
06-10-2010, 10:59 AM
The one you are thinking of is East End Sports. They sell mostly current stuff. Here is a link to their website

http://www.eastendsportscards.com/

There is also one in the Mall St.Matthews I think called Cardboard hero

aaroncc
06-10-2010, 01:13 PM
There also is a shop inside the Louisville Slugger field park.