PDA

View Full Version : eBay seller: brucemoventures

dodgersfan
06-01-2010, 05:21 AM
Does anyone recall doing business with the eBay seller, brucemoventures? He currently has 72 PSA graded cards up for bid and has a feedback rating of 1845. The strange thing is that the seller has not received or left any feedback since 2003. Seems fishy to me that someone would suddenly start to use a long dormant eBay account.

Leon
06-01-2010, 07:32 AM
I don't remember them but they might only do post war stuff. The easiest way to find out is by emailing the seller(s) and ask why they are back after a 7 yr layoff? Many times the way they answer is more telling than what they say. regards

ibuysportsephemera
06-01-2010, 07:37 AM
eBay is running a free promotion...list as many as 100 auctions with any starting price for free...current store owners excluded. Could be he is taking advantage of the promotion.

D. Bergin
06-01-2010, 08:47 AM
eBay is running a free promotion...list as many as 100 auctions with any starting price for free...current store owners excluded. Could be he is taking advantage of the promotion.

Nice. Force us regulars to spend the extra money and buy a store to avoid getting gouged, and then immediately exclude us from a promotion when we do.

Another classy move by Ebay.

greenmonster66
06-12-2010, 11:31 AM
just purchased a card from him and he actually emailed me yesterday to say payment received and card was mailed out to me! Will keep you all posted!

nolemmings
06-12-2010, 12:48 PM
I won and received a card from him last week or so. Received it timely, properly packaged, all good.