PDA

View Full Version : UFC 114- who's gonna win

FUBAR
05-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Ok guys, i know some of you watch the UFC like myself, huge fight this weekend... who is going to win Rampage or Rashad

Im going with Rampage by Knockout!

Ease
05-28-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm thinking Evans by decision. Quicker and better conditioned.

rhettyeakley
05-29-2010, 01:28 AM
I too think Evans will come out on top. Rampage is a good fighter but he is way too one-dimensional for a well rounded fighter like Evans...although as with any fight if Rampage can connect he'll end it. If it is going to end in the first round Rampage probably wins (Evans does have knock-out power though), however if it goes beyond the first Evans wins.

I always root pretty hard against Michael Bisping and Diego Sanchez so I hope neither of those guys win. Nothing made me happier than seeing the beat-down B.J. put on Diego the last time he fought.

-Rhett

FUBAR
05-29-2010, 01:43 AM
Rhett

I dislike those 2 as well. I cheered when Bisping got his ass knocked out by Hendo. I still to this day dont understand how he earned the decision against Matt Hamill. Hamill beat him the entire fight, then to hear Bisping trash talk about how he dominated was ridiculous.

But you can add BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, Ken Shamrock and Josh Koscheck to my list of fighters i could do without. I will say the Diego Sanchez- Clay Guida fight was one of the best ever. One more round and Sanchez would have been toast.

I was never more happy when GSP pounded the crap outta Penn and will be happy when he does it to Kos later this year!

jheffron
05-29-2010, 07:42 AM
Evans is the bet. Faster hands and feet plus he's smarter.