PDA

View Full Version : Judy Johnson Estate Sale Catalogue

bcbgcbrcb
05-03-2010, 07:10 AM
I just picked up an item that I believe originated from the estate sale of Judy Johnson, Negro League HOF'er, a number of years ago and am hoping to look up the piece to see if in fact it was part of the auction catalogue. If anyone has this catalogue and wouldn't mind checking something for me, please e-mail me privately at: vguerrerobb@yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

bcbgcbrcb
05-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Can anyone out there provide any assistance for me on this?

Thanks

Baseball Rarities
05-04-2010, 10:44 AM
What auction catalogue was it in? I have a pretty good library, but this collection does not sound familiar to me.

Rob D.
05-04-2010, 10:46 AM
What auction catalogue was it in? I have a pretty good library, but this collection does not sound familiar to me.

Same here, Phil. If you have any info that would help pinpoint when the auction was and who held it, I'll be happy to look through my catalogs.

bcbgcbrcb
05-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Kevin/Rob:

Thanks for the replys, guys. I really have no idea who ran the auction or when it took place. At one time, I owned a piece that came from that estate sale and was provided with the single page picturing it from the catalogue. Unfortunately, when I sold that item, I included the catalogue page so right now I have no info.

bcbgcbrcb
05-04-2010, 12:55 PM
I just found some info thanks to a fellow board member, the sale was done through Hunt Auctions somewhere between 5 and 10 years ago, maybe around 7. I'm going to search their website archives and call them if I have to.

Thanks again

sb1
05-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Phil,

Feb 23-24, 2001 Hunt Auctions, I just found my copy, email me with the details.

Scott

bcbgcbrcb
05-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Scott:

E-mail sent

Thanks,

Phil