PDA

View Full Version : E93 Pricing Question

quinnsryche
05-02-2010, 08:34 PM
I was curious if someone could help me with a pricing question. What would be a reasonable price to pay for a E93 Tommy Leach in VG/EX but trimmed. I know it's a popular card but don't know how to price a trimmed card that I assume would only receive a "A" grade from SGC (who I would send it off to). Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

E93
05-02-2010, 08:37 PM
It is hard to say on a trimmed card, but it is probably the most popular common player in the set. If the eye-appeal is strong, maybe $100. Maybe less.
JimB

Matt
05-02-2010, 08:56 PM
I was curious if someone could help me with a pricing question. What would be a reasonable price to pay for a E93 Tommy Leach in VG/EX but trimmed. I know it's a popular card but don't know how to price a trimmed card that I assume would only receive a "A" grade from SGC (who I would send it off to). Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

I'd think about $40-50 if indeed it is trimmed; E93s are the most common caramel issue. That's not to say they are common, as all caramels are somewhat tough.

ullmandds
05-02-2010, 09:02 PM
i agree w/40-50