PDA

View Full Version : NOT CHOOSY- Will partner on ANY lots,sets in REA/HA IFF..

forazzurri2axz
04-19-2010, 02:07 PM
we can get a "favorable" break and then sell at the National--Am sharing a 10'x15' space with one of the Net 54 members and I have the 15' table sidewhich has an 8' and 6' tables.I would prefer T206/T205 lots but am willing to go in on any which is advantageous to break. If interested , please contact me through my personal email of forazzurri1@aol.com or cell is 770 873 1181

Leon-- I know there is already a thread for the REA auction but I felt this is very different than asking for a couple of cards from a lot from an eventual winner.

thanks in advance
Bill Latzko

Leon
04-19-2010, 02:09 PM
we can get a "favorable" break and then sell at the National--Am sharing a 10'x15' space with one of the Net 54 members and I have the 15' table sidewhich has an 8' and 6' tables.I would prefer T206/T205 lots but am willing to go in on any which is advantageous to break. If interested , please contact me through my personal email of forazzurri1@aol.com or cell is 770 873 1181

Leon-- I know there is already a thread for the REA auction but I felt this is very different than asking for a couple of cards from a lot from an eventual winner.

thanks in advance
Bill Latzko

Hi Bill
I am not so sure it's very different than the other thread, you are still looking for partner(s) on lot(s), but it's also no big deal. Good luck on your venture....take care