PDA

View Full Version : Question about Strongsville Show

TT40391
04-14-2010, 04:58 AM
Good morning everyone, I am thinking about attending the strongsville show, and I was wondering if anyone that will have a table at the show is on the board here so they can answer a few questions for me. I was wondering if anyone will have any T210 series 6 cards their, or any Fred Toney or Carl Mays cards for sale at the show. I only ask because I live roughly five hours away and gas prices are very high right now. I will probably still attend the show anyway though. Thanks for all your help. You can message me on this thread or at my email wacturner@hotmail.com Thanks

William

jp1216
04-14-2010, 07:03 AM
I plan to attend either Friday or Saturday for a few hours. Gotta drop off a SGC order too. Should be fun..

Myachelydra
04-14-2010, 07:19 AM
I'll be there but will not be set up. I wouldn't expect any Series 6 but you never know.

TT40391
04-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the info guys, I may go just to drop of some cards to be graded by SGC for the first time if they are taking submission there.

William

spacktrack
04-14-2010, 02:18 PM
I will be set up at the Strongsville show starting Friday and going through Sunday. We had a great time at the show last year, and with more advertising done by the show committee, it looks like this year will not disappoint for the collectors and dealers in attendance.

We have a number of great specials for anyone not aware, all of which will be available for your use when submitting at this show.

3 Day Special: $17/card, $1000 maximum value, no minimum
Opening Day Special: $6/card, $250 maximum value, all sports and non-sports, 10-card minimum, 10 day turnaround
1980-Present Special: $4.50/card, $250 maximum value, all sports and non-sports, 10-card minimum, 20 day turnaround
Standard Oversize Special: $25/card, $2500 maximum value, all sports and non-sports, no minimum, 15 day turnaround

If anyone from the board attends the show, please stop by the SGC booth to say hello and drop off any submissions you may have.

Thank you,

Brian Dwyer
SGC

Matt
04-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Brian - I'll be by with a submission and my oldest son :)
I need while-you-wait service on the boy; otherwise my wife will have a fit.

Jantz
04-15-2010, 09:43 PM
I will be attending the show tomorrow. If anyone cares to say "Hello", just look for a short guy with a dark orange t-shirt on. That will be me. I would be thrilled to meet some of the local board members.

Brian, I will be stopping by to see you also.

Jantz

jp1216
04-16-2010, 09:29 PM
http://www.ohiosportscollector.com

Attended briefly today. Decent show - very crowded early afternoon. Good turnout for a Friday. I browsed for a bit, dropped off a batch for SGC and went to work. No pickups today, but I may head back on Saturday...