PDA

View Full Version : Mark Buehrle's Amazing Play On Opening Day 2010

White Borders
04-06-2010, 07:02 PM
You gotta check out this play!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOQdulg2Ofg

FUBAR
04-06-2010, 08:12 PM
i seen this on the news last night.... heck of a play!!!

Chris Counts
04-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Buehrle is quietly putting together a very impressive career. If he stays healthy, he looks like he'll reach 200 wins (he has over 130 and he's only 31), he has a World Series ring, a Gold Glove and he's played in four all-star games. Amazingly he's talked about retiring ...

His play on opening day is one the most impressive I've ever seen. You couldn't script such a thing. Mays' famous catch looks easy by comparison. One of the things that impresses me most about baseball is that I've been watching it for 40 years and I always see something that surprises me ...

GrayGhost
04-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Buehrle is quietly putting together a very impressive career. If he stays healthy, he looks like he'll reach 200 wins (he has over 130 and he's only 31), he has a World Series ring, a Gold Glove and he's played in four all-star games. Amazingly he's talked about retiring ...

His play on opening day is one the most impressive I've ever seen. You couldn't script such a thing. Mays' famous catch looks easy by comparison. One of the things that impresses me most about baseball is that I've been watching it for 40 years and I always see something that surprises me ...

Chris hit it right on the nose. Ive been a fan just over 40 years, and every year, a new thrilling play, achievement, etc, plus the incredible drama of so many games, esp the one on one confrontations. I mean, we all love the baseball hobby, there's a reason. We love baseball.:)

Yes, the Buerhle play was one of the best Ive ever seen, plus Mark is a very solid pitcher indeed.

White Borders
04-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Buehrle is quietly putting together a very impressive career. If he stays healthy, he looks like he'll reach 200 wins (he has over 130 and he's only 31), he has a World Series ring, a Gold Glove and he's played in four all-star games.

And he threw a perfect game last year and a no-hitter in, i think, 2007.

barrysloate
04-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Wow! I've never seen a play like that before.