PDA

View Full Version : Autograph value help

sylbry
04-05-2010, 08:10 PM
I would like to buy three autographs but neither the seller nor I know the value of them. Since I don't know what to offer and the seller doesn't know what to ask I figured I would just ask the board and we would go with that. The three autographs are of Tom Yawkey. Mike Kelley (Minneapolis Millers owner), and Bruce Dudley (Louisville Colonels president). All three are player releases. They are all crumpled but no rips or tears.

A big thank you in advance for any help provided.

Bryan

GrayGhost
04-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Crumpled isn't good, sadly. Yawkey has some value to a Red Sox Collector. His autograph in new England here, Ive seen go from 20.00 to a couple hundred, depending on condition and what its on. A Player release is cool, but value prob isnt a lot if its in crumpled shape.

Sorry I can't help you on the other two.

prewarsports
04-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Your value is not too much for the other (2) non-Hall of Famers. Probably about $20-$30 each. Depending on the crumpling the Yawkey is worth between about $75-$125. These are retail numbers so the items are probably "worth" between $100-$150 total but it depends on the condition, appearance, and players being released etc.

Rhys

sylbry
04-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks guys. Your posts are greatly appreciated.