PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Autographed Reprint Cracker Jack's

PSACJ
04-03-2010, 04:14 PM
I have two Reprint PSA/DNA (TCMA) autographed CJ's (Hooper & Woods) in my collection :) and was wondering if anyone else has or ever seen any others.

There are about (16) former Cracker Jack Baseball Players that died after 1974, so it's possible that whoever got these two cards autographed back in the early 70's, could have collected other players as well.

Please let me know if anyone can help!

Andy

JamesGallo
04-04-2010, 05:41 PM
I don't think I have ever seen these before and I have only see a few real CJ signed. I would love to get my hands on any signed CJ. I would think there are a few others that really should have signed reprints around.

James G

T206Collector
04-04-2010, 06:45 PM
...searching for signed CJs (not the reprints) for quite some time now and have always come up short. I am aware of Marquard (I've seen two different), Strunk, Rousch and Hooper. Not surprisingly, those guys lived a long time.

You can see scans of them on my website if you click the link below.

PSACJ
04-06-2010, 05:51 PM
James,

I hope you are right and I can find some more of these autographed in the future for my collection.

T206 collector,

You are more than welcome to use my Wood image on your site.

Lastly, if anyone else out there has any other autographed CJ's, please post a picture of them here so that we can see them!

Enjoy the cards!!!!