PDA

View Full Version : looking for grandfather card/memorabilia Bill Miller 1938 hollywood stars

giacomo30
03-21-2010, 12:15 PM
I have been searching for any memorabilia on my grandfather Bill Miller. He played minor league baseball for the san antonio missions in 1936 and 1937, he then from there went up and played a game for the st. louis browns in1937 did not do real well that game he was a pitcher. after that he went to the 1938 toledo mud hens from there in the same year (as far as i know i go all these dates online in differnt sites) he was on the newly started hollywood stars inthe pacific coast league, then in 1939 back to the missions and finally in 1940 to the springfield browns. My grandmother who passed away this year tells her 3 daughters one ofthose my mother, that she burned all his stuff longtime ago. This was just her personality she was actually very funny, anyways my Granfather quit baseball for family and manage to get lou geirhigs disease and dies of it in 1982 right before i was a year old. This is very important to me because i know it was important to him, i was told he had a zeenut card and i might b able to locate #, but if anyone knows of the card or can locate any pictures or jerseys pretty much any memorabilia i would not only appreciate it but would be more than happy to negotiate this.

Thank u very much, Giacomo 30