PDA

View Full Version : Best Vintage Card Shows...

tlwise12
03-14-2010, 09:18 AM
While planning to attend the National in Baltimore, the only other show I attend is a small one put on at the National Guard in Lexington, KY (they usually have about 30 tables and sometimes a fair amount of vintage! However, I'm looking to attend another show----Does anyone know of any in KY or any other surrounding states that could have a fair share of vintage????

Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated!
Travis

Matt
03-14-2010, 09:32 AM
While planning to attend the National in Baltimore, the only other show I attend is a small one put on at the National Guard in Lexington, KY (they usually have about 30 tables and sometimes a fair amount of vintage! However, I'm looking to attend another show----Does anyone know of any in KY or any other surrounding states that could have a fair share of vintage????

Depends on what you're looking for - most folks include 50s and 60s cards in vintage and if that's what you're looking for, the Ohio show coming up has a good selection; if you're looking for pre-war then you're probably better off elsewhere.

tlwise12
03-14-2010, 10:14 AM
My definition of vintage is pre-40s....

I'm not into the 50-60s as much!!!

Travis

bcbgcbrcb
03-14-2010, 10:40 AM
I think your best options are: King of Prussia - PA, Pittsburgh, Chicago Sun Times & Boston.

I think at this point, my personal preference is looking more and more like the National, e-bay and auction houses and don't bother with any of the other shows.