PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Golf Card Auction Action

Golfcollector
03-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Got my "old Judge" catalog a few days ago. Some nice vintage golf stuff there but the starting prices are way outta control in my opinion. I mean a lot of that stuff normally does not sell for what the starting price is listed at.

Maybe I am just out of the loop!

On antother note, I am pretty sure the upcoming REA auction is going to have some stuff too, I saw on the PSA set registry a few newer items listed REA Spring 2010. There are some freaking nice sets. Not sure who the consigner is but man they are nice. Wonder how many of you might be chasing a few of those down....stay away....don't overbid me!

:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Dave

bijoem
03-14-2010, 11:36 AM
Dave.....

you are not out of the loop!

The starting prices on some of the golf cards in Lew's auction are higher than what the stuff normally sells for. just strange. :confused:

It does look like we have bunch of cool cards on the horizon. Thanks for the tip about the upcoming REA auction.

Golfcollector
04-08-2010, 07:46 PM
I see the REA auction is live. There has also been some nice stuff available on ebay due to the Masters (it seems some nice golf stuff hits the bay every year at Masters time)

Anyone bidding on the 1923 Copes set? I have the #1 finest set and am NOT going to bid on it but would be interested in working out a deal with a winning bidder, there are only two cards from the offered set on REA that would upgrade me.

ANyone else have any good pick ups lately?