PDA

View Full Version : Olympics - Team of the day

mybuddyinc
02-26-2010, 08:16 AM
I think I'd rather hang with the Fin's...................... but, then again.......

Jim VB
02-26-2010, 08:58 AM
They took some heat for that celebration and apologized this morning. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, at all.

They busted their collective butts for the last 4 years to get back there. If they want champagne, beer, and cigars on the ice, that's fine with me!

Jim VB
02-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Here's the only problem I had with it. Canadians drinking Coors Light??? It just seems wrong.

teetwoohsix
02-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Interesting way to smoke cigars........;)

FUBAR
02-26-2010, 11:59 PM
As a proud Canadian, this doesn't surprise me whatsoever. It is pretty coomon to drink beer and smoke cigars to celebrate. Coors light is popular here, it is brewed by Molsons here in Canada and actually is my beer of choice!

Those are just typical Canadian ladies! Laid back and having fun... its what being a Canuck is all about!

FUBAR
02-27-2010, 12:00 AM
I think they are just showing Bill Clinton the proper way to appreciate a cigar!

teetwoohsix
02-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Gotcha Jim :D:D

Since we are on the subject of Canada,I would just like to say thanks for giving the world one of the best bands to enjoy--RUSH.

drc
02-27-2010, 09:20 PM
There's nothing redeeming about Coors Light. Though I haven't had a drink in over 15 years, I was born and raised in Wisconsin so know a thing or two about beer :)

The Fins are hard drinkers. Evidently bleak winters, heavy drinking and hockey go hand in hand. Exhibit C: Russia.

Congratulations to the Canadian women, by the way.

D. Broughman
02-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Here's the only problem I had with it. Canadians drinking Coors Light??? It just seems wrong.

Jim is this more like it?:D

FUBAR
03-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Labatt Blue is an aquired taste to say the least! Its popular in eastern Canada but not in Western Canada... I would say BUd, Coors Light and Canadian are the most popular here but ive never understood the love for Molson Canadian..

Every guy is different.. i prefer my beer as light as it gets, others like dark beers (stouts)