PDA

View Full Version : Need some help guys! E90-1 Jackson

jboosted92
02-20-2010, 06:55 PM
In legendary's auction, there is a SGC "A" e90-1 Joe Jackson. It has its 3 white borders completely cut-off with some glue residue on back

Basically, a typical Poor 1 to Good 2, has recently gone for 10k-20k. Im have troubling trying to estimate the value of this card. Obviously rarity is there...but long term value as well?

Just curious of your guys opinions!

THANKS!

Leon
02-20-2010, 07:01 PM
"Rarity" isn't there. "Demand" is there...I would think long term value is good because of that, but of course it depends on where you buy one at (price). Altered cards, correctly labeled and identified, seem to be gaining in popularity. It might have something to do with them being "authenticated" in plastic. good luck

JamesGallo
02-20-2010, 07:48 PM
I have seen several SGC 10 in the 6-8K range. There is a big jump between a 10 and a 30. There was a 30 recently offered on the board in the 10K range, just depends on who has it and what they have into it.

This card has cooled off a lot in the last few years. Honestly I think that is not a great card and I think it will likely go for decent cash in the 3-5K range. For the extra money I think you would be better off getting an untrimmed one.

If it is really a money issue and you can't spend the extra then bid what you think it's worth as that is really the only way to set the price. IMO I don't know if I would even spend 1K on it as I would rather have something with back damage then something that is trimmed that badly.

James G

bcbgcbrcb
02-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Pretty much what Jim said, My guess would be somewhere in the $3K range.