02-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Yes, the Saints, I'm Happy.

Joe

Fred
02-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Who dat?

BobbyVCP
02-07-2010, 09:43 PM
I am glad the Saints won but have a real hard time coming to terms that the "Saints" are the world champions. This is something that is going to take some time to get used to.

Jewish-collector
02-07-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm thrilled the Saints won. No disrespect to the fans or current players of Indianapolis, but I'm still mad about that SOB Irsay moved our Baltimore Colts. :mad::mad::mad:

Leon
02-08-2010, 07:39 AM
I don't follow football very much but am very happy for the Saints. That city needed a break. Congrats to Brees, who seems like a really nice person, and team.

drdduet
02-08-2010, 07:59 AM
The Saints are the World Champions! What a wonderful accomplishment. It could not have happened to a better bunch of guys!

barrysloate
02-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Hey Darren- I know how happy you are, and rightfully so. It was a very good game and a terrific story for a city that can certainly use some good news. I was very impressed with Drew Brees. He is incredibly poised and had no trouble marching the team down the field almost every time. Good show.

Abravefan11
02-08-2010, 08:20 AM
I was most definitely not on the Saints bandwagon and really thought they were overrated. I had a little crow for breakfast this morning.

I thought the shots of Drew with his son just after the game were awesome.

teetwoohsix
02-08-2010, 08:23 AM
The Saints played an amazing game-they were just too hungry for the Colts.I am happy for N.O. fans and the city of N.O. also!!!Congrats Saints!!!!

drdduet
02-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the shout out Barry. We are very happy.

I'm ecstatic for the Brees family--they are a deserving crew, class all the way. I can't imagine him anywhere else. I'm very pleased that the rest of the world got to see and appreciate the talent of Vilma, the sweetness of Thomas, the hands (minus one!) of Colston, and the confidence of Payton.

Our O-line was flat out magnificent, and the D was good enough. I'm still chuckling on how surreal it all is!

drdduet
02-08-2010, 12:06 PM
As noted during the telecast, this year the Saints faced and defeated 5 Super Bowl Champion Quarterbacks--Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Tom Brady, and Eli Manning--the only team in history to accomplish such a feat!