PDA

View Full Version : Problem accessing vcp.com

Kawika
02-06-2010, 08:08 PM
I have been unable to access vcp.com since last night. Page won't load at all. It's not the first time this has happened but generally the page will come up after a while and I just figured the server was maxed out or some such internet mumbo-jumbo. Anybody else having similar trouble?

scooter729
02-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Same problems for me right now as well. It was down this morning (around noon ET) and Bobby checked it out and said it was OK about a half hour later, but it's definitely not loading for me again now...

Mikehealer
02-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Same problem here.

3-2-count
02-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Down here to. I want a pro rated refund!! ;)

Kawika
02-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks, guys. My first impulse always is to think there's something wrong on my end, and that I'll have to tighten the overhead piston cables in my router (which is always a bitch) or, worse, have to call tech support in India. Always better if it's someone else's problem to fix.

Pup6913
02-06-2010, 09:09 PM
I have had no problems. This morning for a bit but later on I have had no problems:confused:

Edited: Now I have no VCP:(

Jim VB
02-06-2010, 09:14 PM
I think I know what the problem is. I just re-upped today, for a couple of years. Flush with all that cash, I bet Bobby hit the road!

Kawika
02-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Jim: Kauai already is the end of the road.
http://photos.imageevent.com/kawika_o_ka_pakipika/family/lifeinhawaii2/large/DSC02298.JPG

BobbyVCP
02-06-2010, 10:40 PM
David I love the tree tunnel but I live on the North side of the island and that is south side.

Sorry about the down time we are running some scripts for the prices fixing some errors and it is causing the lag time. Then what happens if some more calls are out it causes it to overload and shut down. We are in the process of finding out the cause and fixing it. These scripts wont be much longer and we should be back to normal very soon.

Again sorry for everything.

Kawika
02-06-2010, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the update, Bobby. I'm not a computer techie so I don't know what "running scripts" means but trust it is not too serious. Gotta be a heck of a way to spend Saturday night.:(
http://photos.imageevent.com/kawika_o_ka_pakipika/family/lifeinhawaii2/large/DSC02291.JPG

BobbyVCP
02-06-2010, 11:28 PM
It a new thing we just started and it is suppose to run at 4:25 AM and think the person screwed up and it ran in the PM instead. Needless to say it is not fun and we are fixing it. This is something that is checking our data for errors and updating everyones MC and making sure it is correct. As well it is getting everything in line for our new interface that will be coming shortly.

BobbyVCP
02-08-2010, 10:01 AM
LAST day to get in on the SPECIAL....