PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

yanks12025
01-26-2010, 07:14 PM
I believe there has been thread about this but i wanted to give them another thank you. So i would like to Thank Leon, Matt and others that i may miss for putting together such a great website, and now you guys make the auction site to go along with it. You guys have created a great forum where collectors all around can learn from each other. While other forums charge you, and their main goal is just to make money and not about the hobby. So again thank you guys very much. Sorry if i missed others.

Leon
01-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Brock, and your welcome. best regards

teetwoohsix
01-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Ditto!:D

D. Broughman
01-27-2010, 07:55 AM
Ditto hear too! :D:D

Leon
01-27-2010, 08:14 AM
And I would be remiss if I didn't thank my 3 right hand guys for their help in moderating....Brian M, Dan B, and Matt W.....without those guys this site wouldn't be as good as it is!! My heartfelt thanks to them for the jobs they do.

And one last thing....there is some money that is brought in from the banners so I don't want anyone to think there is nothing. But, no individuals have not, nor ever will be, charged for using the site. For those that don't know it was a year and a half after I took over as moderator that the banners were instituted. I did it for the enjoyment of the hobby and would continue without the banners, though honestly I doubt I could dedicate the time to it that I do, or some of the changes made, without anything. Just being honest here.... regards