PDA

View Full Version : VCP Special

BobbyVCP
01-26-2010, 12:09 PM
For a limited time, VintageCardPrices.com is offering a discounted Gold Yearly Membership extension at over 20% off! You can add up to 5 years at this locked-in price. Normal price is $179.90 and you can now get it for $139.90

Make sure you're logged in, then go to this page:
https://www.vintagecardprices.com/prepay_promotion.php
(Credit Card customers only. Sorry no PayPal)

This is a rare opportunity for you to lock in up to 5 years worth of Gold access on the internet's only Real-Time Sports Card Price Guide. Get it today!

We have been in business for almost 5 years now and this is the first time we have made such an offer, so take advantage of it now because who knows when it will be available again.

Regards,

The VCP Team

Mikehealer
01-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Bobby
If you sign up for this will it begin when your current subscription is up.

Mike

scooter729
01-26-2010, 12:50 PM
Thanks Bobby; good deal. Can you let us know how long you're planning on running your promo?

Scott

BobbyVCP
01-26-2010, 12:57 PM
When you sign up for the special it basically just adds time to your current membership. So if you are a Yearly already and it expires 6/19/10 by add a year of years with the promo it will just extend it.

The special is going to run for about 2 weeks.

alanu
01-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Hi Bobby,

Is credit card the only payment option or is there a way to pay via paypal?

-Alan

BobbyVCP
01-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Sorry but for the special it is credit card only.

Touch'EmAll
01-26-2010, 05:30 PM
I have been thinking about subscribing, but I have a question:

Does VCP show photos of the cards that sold? Reason why - centering plays a big part in price. Example - a T206 Cobb that is, say, PSA 5 with perfect centering should/will bring more than the same PSA 5 Cobb that has 60-40 centering.

Does VCP make notes about a cards centering - which would translate into different prices?

Thanks, Steve

Matt
01-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Does VCP show photos of the cards that sold?

The gold membership gets you front scans of the cards.

BobbyVCP
01-26-2010, 06:30 PM
I forgot to say this Special is going to be running for 2 weeks only so the last day to add time is 2/9/10

Bosox Blair
01-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Hi Bobby,

So I've been paying month-to-month for a few months. If I go and do the promotion, I assume at the end of my current month, I won't have to pay another month - that will cease automatically? In other words, if I did this today, I would not be billed for February month?

Cheers,
Blair

BobbyVCP
01-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Bobby,

So I've been paying month-to-month for a few months. If I go and do the promotion, I assume at the end of my current month, I won't have to pay another month - that will cease automatically? In other words, if I did this today, I would not be billed for February month?

Cheers,
Blair

So if your monthly expires on 3/10/10 and you add 2 years today it will make your new expiration date as 3/10/12. You do not lose anytime you have already paid for.

Bosox Blair
01-27-2010, 02:43 PM
So if your monthly expires on 3/10/10 and you add 2 years today it will make your new expiration date as 3/10/12. You do not lose anytime you have already paid for.

Thanks, Bobby.

Cheers,
Blair

yanksfan09
01-30-2010, 09:11 AM
Does this special apply to new memberships. I registered long ago on the site for free but havn't subscribed at all before. Can I get the deal now to start or is it only for extensions?

BobbyVCP
01-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Yes, you can be a Limited member and you can get the deal.

BobbyVCP
02-04-2010, 04:30 PM
We have now added the 90's sets to our database on the site. It will be a few more days for us to set in place the tracking of these cards through eBay and the other auctions houses. Once that is done we will be tracking prices from that day forward.

We are very close to finishing a new Want List interface. You will now be able to set a range to your WL, for example if you only collect low grade you can set it at AUTH-3 and you won't be bothered with the high $$$ material or PSA 5-7 so you would only get alert on auctions within your set parameters. As well we are going to give you the option to turn on and off the email alerts. We know there are members out there that like to use the live lister and not get emails for everything on their list.

Our Set List is about to change and you will be able to search and show multiple cards from one page. As well we are going to make it so that all the prices show up on the set page. You will be able to decide which grade you want to see and it will list the whole set. As well you can choose average or last card sold values.

Lastly, there is only a few more days left on our Membership Special and it expires on 2/9/10 so take advantage of it while you can by adding up to 5 years of membership to your account for $139.90 per year versus $179.90 After that date I will not be able to help you and the old rate will be back in place.

Thanks for all the great support and ideas from this board.

Bosox Blair
02-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Hi Bobby,

Your post in this thread says the last day to take advantage of the special is today - 2/9/2010. I tried to sign up for the special, but I can't seem to get anything but the regular rate to come up...maybe I'm doing something wrong?

[EDIT: OK, I think I figured it out now and it seems to have given me the special price.]

Cheers,
Blair