PDA

View Full Version : Roach's Corner Banner Ads

DJR
01-13-2010, 10:22 AM

Leon
01-13-2010, 11:23 AM
I have known about that banner for 2 days....in the next day or so something will change. I will either delete that site or pay the $200 per year to remove those ads. I have at least 3-5 emails in the last day pertaining to what to do about it. I just haven't made my mind up yet. Rob Lifson called me a few nights ago about it.... That was the first I saw of it. That crappy companies' banner won't be there for long, one way or the other. ......Thanks for the heads up. regards

T206Collector
01-13-2010, 11:31 AM
I've archived a lot of those old threads on T206 matters in a cohesive fashion. I would hope that something short of destruction is plausible.

Leon
01-13-2010, 12:09 PM
With some persuasion, and a mastery of the art of debate, I have convinced Brockelman & Luckey Auctions to pay the fee for the old site to be "ad free" in return for their banner ads to be on it. This seems to be a good solution and there won't be anymore of that crappy company advertising on it. IN the very near future there will be the B and L banners on it though..... best regards

danc
01-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Great to see. I still venture into the old site.

Funny that this was brought up in the Forum as SpaceCollect had the same issue (those offensive CCSA ads) on their forum and they had to deal with the open complaints as well.

Great work Leon.

DanC