PDA

View Full Version : And now, the Idiots Only Award. The envelope, please ....

Theoldprofessor
01-13-2010, 05:11 AM
You have to admire it. The BIG Lie...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lots-of-Rare-Baseball-Cards_W0QQitemZ160393321823QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_B aseball?hash=item25582fdd5f

Unhappily, some foul mouthed fool has messed it up with his own inane comments.

ibuysportsephemera
01-13-2010, 05:51 AM
Is Ehormany a new dating site for woman of ill repute? :)

RichardSimon
01-13-2010, 06:04 AM
When somebody e mails you a question about an ebay auction that you are running, you have the option to post the question and answer as part of your auction or NOT TO POST the question and answer.
This whole thing looks like some 14 year old's big joke.

D. Bergin
01-13-2010, 06:20 AM
HaHa! Sent With Love!

LOL!!!

barrysloate
01-13-2010, 06:49 AM
He tells people to "have fun bidding." How much spirited bidding is he anticipating with a $5 million opener?

thegashousegang
01-13-2010, 08:13 AM
Could you imagine if someone actually bid, and paid him $5 million. He would bring a check to the bank, looking to deposit or cash it. This wouldn't cause any red flags, right???? Idiot sums it up perfectly, if it is a joke.

Jim VB
01-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Check??? I'm using paypal! Wait until he gets hit with the fees.

paulcarek
01-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Easy, guys. He does have perfect feedback.

Fred
01-13-2010, 10:47 AM
I don't think we have to question whether the material in the item description is real or not but that question is just precious. I think this is something that could have been sent to the Penthouse forum....

If he'd suck the guy off for a T206 Wagner I wonder what he'd do for a Baltimore News Ruth?

Aint nuthin like speakin your mind....

Fred
01-13-2010, 11:42 AM
WARNING - for mature audiences only

I placed a few asterisks in place of a few letters to make it less offensive :eek:

I thought I'd post the Q/A session before ebay pulls it off the item description:

Q: you are f**kin full of s**t. only a f**kin idiot or a f**kin retard would hold a 1909 t-206 honus wagner card. you dont have all of the s**t you say you do. so pull your head out of your f**kin ass bite yourself on the dick and wake up out of your f**kin dream. if you did have that s**t (which you dont) you would not be selling it on ebay. do you expect us to believe that you just happen to have the six most expensive cards listed in the beckett. if you do have them i would be interested in meeting you and taking a look at the cards. i will bring you 5 million dollars in one dollar bills and i suck on your c*ck while you count them out. if i am short by one dollar i will stick my tounge up your ass hole and eat your brains out. SENT WITH LOVE! Ed Jan-11-10
A: sorry im not gay. also i dont think ebay is a gay dating site. try Ehormany!

Potomac Yank
01-13-2010, 12:21 PM
WARNING - for mature audiences only

I placed a few asterisks in place of a few letters to make it less offensive :eek:

I thought I'd post the Q/A session before ebay pulls it off the item description:

Q: you are f**kin full of s**t. only a f**kin idiot or a f**kin retard would hold a 1909 t-206 honus wagner card. you dont have all of the s**t you say you do. so pull your head out of your f**kin ass bite yourself on the dick and wake up out of your f**kin dream. if you did have that s**t (which you dont) you would not be selling it on ebay. do you expect us to believe that you just happen to have the six most expensive cards listed in the beckett. if you do have them i would be interested in meeting you and taking a look at the cards. i will bring you 5 million dollars in one dollar bills and i suck on your c*ck while you count them out. if i am short by one dollar i will stick my tounge up your ass hole and eat your brains out. SENT WITH LOVE! Ed Jan-11-10
A: sorry im not gay. also i dont think ebay is a gay dating site. try Ehormany!

As an ex- Marine, I've heard and used all the words, but why join the foul mouthed fool that uttered them.

If you're trying to make a point, don't overlook post # 8 & 9.
Atleast for this forums sake, and the kids that might read it for it's vintage baseball value.
Thank you, I know you understand.
Joe

mybuddyinc
01-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Don't forget: You'll earn $200.00 in eBay Bucks.

DixieBaseball
01-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Also, if I pay through UPromise with Paypal, I get 1% back towards my kids college. That would be a nice chunck of change. :rolleyes: