PDA

View Full Version : Huggins and Scott Auctions is GOING GREEN!! SAVE $40 in 2010!

hugginsandscott
01-12-2010, 02:49 PM
All Board Members:

First, we would like to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. With the turning of the decade, we are launching a new "GO GREEN" campaign. In an effort to do our part in saving the environment and saving money on printing and mailing costs, we are hoping to entice our customers to opt out of getting a printed catalog. We will not remove you from the mailing list if you do not want to be removed, however, in exchange for declining a printed catalog, we will give you a $10.00 credit off of each auction invoice. For each auction that you win at least one lot, we will automatically credit you $10.00 off of your bottom line amount owed to us. We will run four auctions in 2010 - each auction that you win at least one lot, we will issue you a $10.00 credit off of that invoice.

THAT'S A POTENTIAL $40.00 ANNUAL SAVINGS for simply letting us know that you do not want a copy of the printed catalog.

For every auction, we offer a download-able .pdf version of the exact printed catalog from our website, which you are welcome to download for free (it's even ready before the printed catalogs are mailed).

All you need to do is send me an email with your name and address and we will be sure to remove you from the catalog mailing list - you will continue to receive all notifications via email.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email those as well.

Also, please note that we will be buying and accepting consignments this weekend (January 15-17) at the White Plains, NY trade show. This is the last show we will be accepting consignments for our March 2010 auction (which is going to begin March 7th), so be sure to stop by with your quality collectibles.

Thank you,
Josh Wulkan
Huggins and Scott Auctions
www.hugginsandscott.com
auction@hugginsandscott.com
1-866-462-2273

jim
01-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Will send you the info you need. Plant a tree if you can too. These little things will help.

Cat
01-12-2010, 03:24 PM
But we'll still get the cardboard right? :D

ullmandds
01-12-2010, 03:28 PM
I should think that all of the cardboard should be recycled, no?

brianp-beme
01-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Only if you got Green.

Brian

Steve D
01-12-2010, 07:05 PM
But we'll still get the cardboard right? :D

Let's see:

Virtual catalog + virtual bid = virtual card?

Say it ain't so!!!!! ;)

Steve

(For the record - I already replied to the email I received, opting out of the printed catalog).

bcornell
01-12-2010, 09:01 PM
I appreciate having the choice to opt out of receiving catalogs - I hope the other auction houses follow suit.

deadballpaul
01-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Great idea. Seems like every week I'm getting a catalog from somebody.

drdduet
01-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Oh, I thought you guys were having an exclusive T206 Sovereign & American Beauty auction...

Bill Stone
01-13-2010, 08:28 AM
Email sent --great idea.:)

bobbyw8469
01-14-2010, 01:54 PM
I guess I am old school...I actually like getting the hard catalogs.....I am sure I am in the minority here....

Rich Klein
01-14-2010, 02:07 PM
If for no other reason, then it is easier to remember what you see when it is in "print" rather than on a computer screen. I think there are even studies about that

Rich