PDA

View Full Version : When do people go into the CHAT?

olsport
12-20-2009, 07:49 PM
I noticed not very many go into the chat, when many are on the site. Anyone know why? Is there a certain day or time when alot of users get together to chat? If there isn't I think it would be nice to have certain days and times for certain intrests on the site? Do they currently have that? Thanks for any info.

Abravefan11
12-21-2009, 07:39 AM
The chat room seems to get the most traffic on nights when a big auction (REA) is closing. Other than that it is hit or miss with a handful of regulars.

If you have something you would like to chat about I suggest you enter the chat room and wait. It usually doesn't take long before someone will stop in. Once a few people are there it can sometimes cause others to pop in to see what's going on.

With that being said I think planning times for certain topics could be a good idea if there is enough interest. You could chose the topic and start time and then post a thread on the main board alerting everyone to the discussion group.

olsport
12-22-2009, 08:22 PM
I am unsure when the highest number of 1870s-1920 antique sports memorabilia users are in here to chat? Please reply with possible times and days anyone would prefer that likes to chat. Thanks!!:)

mintacular
12-22-2009, 09:12 PM
I think most people on this site like to bop in and out and check out their threads of interest. When you enter a "chat room" there is an obligation that you will stay to chat for a while longer with folks that you don't even know, and may not have much in common with.

Leon
12-23-2009, 09:40 AM
I am unsure when the highest number of 1870s-1920 antique sports memorabilia users are in here to chat? Please reply with possible times and days anyone would prefer that likes to chat. Thanks!!:)

You might want to post this particular message in the memorabilia forum. That way if anyone is interested they can reply there and you might garner up some other folks to chat with at the same time. The chat room is really neat, technically, once you go in there....